- Regular Registration fees (before the 1st of April 2016):
–Introductory + Main course: 4000 SEK
–Main course only: 2500 SEK
- Late Registration fees:
–Introductory + Main course: 5000 SEK
–Main course only: 3500 SEK
The registration fees will cover lunches, coffee breaks and additional course materials.
How to register and pay for the event
PhD Students at Linköping University enrolling on the course as part of their PhD studies are exempt from the payment of the registration fee but must register for the full event (Introductory + Main course) until the 1st of April.
In order to register for the event please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your Full Name
- Institution and Department
- Position at the Institution
- Contact email (to be used in all communications)
- Billing Address
- Please mention on the e-mail if you are registering for the Introductory Course + the Main Course or just for the Main Course. Also mention in which level you are registering in the Main Course (Starting Track or Advanced Track).
All the external students will receive an invoice at their billing address with the payment details. Payments are only possible by bank transfer. Your registration will only be confirmed after the payment has been processed.